Career @ JECC
Reaching our vision that our students should attain quality professional education will require us to have an exceptional staff team. Our team is a diverse group of passionate, driven, caring individuals who do whatever it takes for our students. If you want to contribute to the success of our movement, join our team.
How to Apply
- Candidates may download the application form
- Send the filled application forms to email@example.com. Subject title should be "Vacancy in the Dept of (department name)"
- Please be patient! We will definitely contact you when there is vacancy and if you are eligible for the post.
Recruitment of Junior Research FellowsFunding agency: Department of Science & Technology, Govt. of India
Project Code No: DST/ICPS/CPS-Individual/2018/1091.
For details CLICK HERE
Ph.D holders in Civil Engineering preferably Transportation / Geo Technical are invited for a Walk – In Interview at 2 pm on 14th January 2019 at Jyothi Engineering College, Cheruthuruthy.
Applications are invited towards the execution of a project at Jyothi Engineering College, Cheruthuruthy on road safety funded by Kerala State Council for Science, Technology and Environment, Trivandrum (KSCSTE). Title of the project: Driver centric safety evaluation of two-lane rural highway
Those who need experience in research and innovations can apply for the following posts
- Project Fellow – B.Tech in Civil Engineering
- Technical Assistant – Diploma/B.Tech in Electronics/Electrical/Applied Electronics
INR 12,100 P.M as the consolidated pay for Project Fellow and INR 6000 P.M for the Technical Assistant. firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested candidates may rush their applications to